General Contracting & Construction Management
AgH2O Holdings, LLC is a general contracting and construction management firm that specializes in government work, project management, material and labor sourcing, engineering, trucking and aggregate hauling, as well as landscape supplies such as trees and shrubs.
AgH2O Holdings, LLC is committed to setting the highest standards in our industry for service and excellence. We employ knowledgeable and professional personnel, subcontractors, and vendors who are experienced and committed to upholding the highest standards and job site safety requirements.
Here's a brief look at some recent projects:
- Multi-year BPA contract for road building materials with Fort Sam Houston, 502 Cont. Squad.
- Constructed a $160,000 Learning Center for the San Marcos Public Housing Authority.
- Constructed a secure records storage facility for Iron Mountain Records Management.
- Performing residential home repairs under multi-year contract with Austin Housing *Finance Corporation.
- Providing hauling services under $1.3M contract with the City of Austin Water Utility.
- Nursery stock supplier on multi-year contract with City of San Antonio Parks Dept.
- Proven track record for quality project completion that's on time within budget.
- We approach client's needs with sensitivity to demands and the ability to adapt to any situation.
- Commitment to providing first-class construction projects.
- Ability to assist clients in
pre-construction review and value engineering
AgH2O strives to exceed our client's expectations by delivering quality work, on time and within budget. Integrity, attention to detail, and professionalism are the hallmarks of AgH2O.
|Commercial Building Construction||236230|
|Industrial Equipment Supply||423830|
|Site Work and Utilities||237210|
|Sand and Aggregate Supply||333131|
|Trucking and Hauling||484110|
|Nursery and Landscape Supply||111421|
Owner: Jim Lesko
Download Capabilities Statement (doc)