AgH2O Holdings, LLC is a general contracting and construction management firm that specializes in government work, project management, commercial and industrial buildings, trucking and aggregate hauling, as well as landscape supplies such as trees, plants and shrubs.
AgH2O strives to exceed our client’s expectations by delivering quality work, on time and within budget. Integrity, attention to detail, and professionalism are the hallmarks of AgH2O.
- Commercial Building Construction (Estimating, Project Management, Design/Build) – 236220
- Industrial Equipment Supply (Tools, Compressors, Water Tanks, Pipe Supply, etc.) – 423830
- Site Work and Utilities – 237310
- Concrete Structures – 237310
- Interior Finishes – 337212
- Demolition – 238910
- Sand and Aggregate Supply (Road Building Materials) – 333131
- Trucking and Hauling (Capable of hauling anywhere in Central Texas) – 484110
- Nursery and Landscape Supply (Trees, Plants, Shrubs) – 111421
- Multi-year BPA contract for road building materials with Fort Sam Houston, TX, 502nd Contracting Squad.
- Constructed a $160,000 Learning Center for the San Marcos Public Housing Authority.
- Constructed storage buildings at Camp Swift for the Texas Adjunct General's Office.
- Constructed a secure records storage facility Iron Records Mountain Management.
- Performing residential home repairs under multi-year contract with Austin Housing Financing Corp.
- Task order contract for masonry repairs with San Antonio ISD.
- Constructed 15,000 sf advertising company headquarters Austin, TX.
- Performing hauling services under a multiple year $1.3M contract City of Austin Water Utility.
- Equipment suppliers to Bexar County, TX.
- Nursery stock supplier under multi-year contract with City of San Antonio Parks Dept.